GA.FL.AL.Church First Baptist United Methodist Jehovah Catholic Presbyterian Episcopal Lutheran AME
A collection of Religious Church Photo Picture,Images of Georgia Florida Churches Religion Stained Glass Chapel windows in GA. Prison,Hospital, College University.Gospel Worship Christian Church travel United States of America By John Pluta. Phone number address Images of YOUR CHURCH Below
Worship Services on Sunday morning, a “blended-traditional/Contemporary” Service which starts at 11:35 AM. Current attendance is approximately 900 - 1500.
Church facility of over 28,246 square feet sits on 10 acres of property and is situated in the heart of North Jacksonville, Duval County on highway US1 (New Kings Road). The sanctuary seats at least 3,000 and there is a multipurpose facility consisting of several educational classes to accommodate hundreds of adults, children and/or students.
PHILIPPIAN COMMUNITY CHURCH Jacksonville Florida
New Kings Road Bible Verse Sign,
Philippian Community Church Virgil C. Jones Sr. Pastor Duval County JAX FL.
The CHURCH Of JESUS CHRIST Of LATTER-DAY SAINTS Milledgeville Ga.
1700 N. Jefferson Street
Milledgeville GA. 31061
LDS Church Phone Numbers
Family History Center
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (abbreviated as the LDS Church, commonly referred to as the Mormon Church) is a restorationist Christian church, and the largest denomination originating from the Latter Day Saint movement founded by Joseph Smith, Jr. Founded in Upstate New York in 1830, the church is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has established congregations (called wards or branches) worldwide.
Adherents are usually referred to as Mormons, Latter-day Saints, or LDS. They view faith in Jesus Christ as the central tenet of their religion. Latter-day Saints are often considered by other faiths to be a non-traditional member of Christianity despite their belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and Savior of the world. LDS Church theology includes the Christian doctrine of salvation only through Jesus Christ. The church has an open canon which includes four scriptural texts: the Bible (both Old and New Testaments), the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. Other than the Bible, the majority of the LDS canon constitutes revelation dictated by Joseph Smith and includes commentary and exegesis about the Bible, texts described as lost parts of the Bible, and other works believed to be written by ancient prophets.
Latter-day Saints believe that Jesus leads the church by revealing his will to the President of the Church, whom they sustain as a modern-day prophet, seer, and revelator. Individual members are expected to receive personal revelation from God for specifics in conducting their lives. The President heads a hierarchical structure with various levels reaching down to local congregations. Male bishops, drawn from the laity, lead local congregations. Worthy male members, after age 12, may be ordained to the priesthood. Women do not hold positions within the priesthood but serve in an array of other leadership roles. Both men and women may serve as missionaries, and the church maintains a large missionary program which proselytizes and conducts humanitarian service worldwide. Faithful members adhere to laws regarding sexual purity, health, fasting, and Sabbath-day observance. Members also voluntarily tithe, donating 10 percent of their income to the church.
CHURCH Of JESUS CHRIST Of LATTER-DAY SAINTS Milledgeville Ga.
United Methodist Church, Sandersville Georgia West Church Street,
Washington County GA.
Pastor, Mark Carter
UNITED METHODIST CHURCH Sandersville Georgia
202 W. Church Street
Sandersville, GA. 31082
SUMC Church Phone Number 478-552-3374
Worship Times + Locations
Informal Sunday Service at 9:00am (Chapel)
Sunday School at 10:00am
Traditional Sunday Service at 11:00am (Sanctuary)
On August 15, 1938, lightning struck the sanctuary and most of the building except the large southeast tower was destroyed by fire. The Rev. Marion Monroe Marshall was our pastor, but was also a practicing architect and contractor. Under his direction, the present sanctuary was erected, largely on the foundation of the old, and it was ready for use on Easter Sunday, 1939. The bell that was purchased for the 1859 church still hangs in the bell tower of our current sanctuary, a testimony to their heritage.
In 1940 the congregation became part of The Methodist Church, leaving behind the designations of Episcopal and South. In the mid 1960’s new buildings were added including an educational wing, chapel, offices, and fellowship hall. In 1968 the congregation became part of the United Methodist Church. Later in 1976, a comfortable parsonage was added which was first occupied by the Rev. Marshall Burns Willis and his family.